- Site information sorted into the list of prefectures (47) above is for your information and guidance.
Data and comments contained in the informtation of each site are collected from questionaires filled out and submitted to us by schools, clubs or parties representing the respective sites.
In the rating using a scale of 1 to 5 for Takeoff, Condition of Flight and Landing, 5 means extremely demanding and 1 means the easiest in comparison.
- For additional information and confirmation, please contact the respective site by email, fax or mail.
- Flying sites are controlled by schools, local clubs or individuals. Visiting pilots are required to have a pilot certificate, i.e. JHF-P, IPPI ParaPro/SafePro 4 or greater and follow local flying site rules. In general, JHF-NP/C or IPPI ParaPro/SafePro 3 will be accepted if accompanied by an instructor.
- JHF (Japan Hang & Paragliding Federation) requires pilots in Japan to become a member of JHF, by which they will be provided third party liability insurance coverage.
- Pilots are recommended to take out JHF group insurance which covers pilot's medical and resucue expenses resulting from accidental injury.
- For information about geography of regions and getting around in Japan, we would suggest you to visit websites such as;
Japan National Tourism Organization